Youth Leader Advocacy: Meg Nelson
Providing support for area youth leaders coming alongside them, their churches, their teams, and their students!
~Youth Leader & Church Support
- Abuse Prevention and Intervention Training
- Certified Facilitator of Darkness to Light Stewards of Children training. Know how to keep students safe, and how to respond in case abuse is suspected or reported.
- Getting (re)Started in Youth Ministry:
- Looking to start fresh in student ministry at your church? Use this workshop as a launching point!
- Imaginative Encounters with Christ:
- Utilize all the senses in learning and worship! Is your team hoping to add new dimensions in how your students grow closer to the Lord? This is a great workshop for your team to go through.
- Addressing Tragedy in the Midst of Ministry:
- Our students and families face crises of many kinds, help your team be prepared to address these challenges in safe, effective ways.
~ Partnering with you to reach your students
- Guest speaking for special events/retreats.
- Student leadership workshops
- Mission trip teambuilding
- Experiential/Multisensory worship and learning elements
~Stay in touch with Meg!
United Church of Norwood Office: 781-762-2589